Wednesday 25 June 2014

People and There sickness

I read a friends status where they were going through a anxiety problem and decided to write this. Cause people think that suffer from bad things until they hear someone else's story

People don't think sometimes. I had anxiety attack one stage of my life and after that it kept coming back. But I can't tired of it reunion my life so I took a stand against it and continued with my life. No longer have I anxiety in my life.

I use to tell myself I do not have anxiety and it is not mines. I never said I suffered from it neither did I use it as an excuse to stop living.

No one is going threw something greater then the next. If you want to know what suffering is go get knocked by a taxi and you tell me cause I've been through that.

Wake up people. Sickness is not ours to keep and neither is ours to claim. Sickness in the name Of Jesus Christ go back to your father in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment