Friday 1 March 2013

Some Inspiring Conditions

It may not be much but it's what I can share.



From last year I have not been feeling well. It seems that my body feels as if I want to collapse but I don't. I've been to many doctors and hospitals but still I felt the same.
But everyday without fail I get out of bed and go to work. For I am someone who has no time to bend to the will of sickness. You could be going through something far worst then I but to tell you the truth, no matter what God is still beside you. And healing will come through His will in such a way that the sickness will never return.

Now I know what you must be thinking..... I mostly focus on film news and stuff. But sometimes we need a little encouragement to get through the day. And love needs to be shown instead of people, always finding faults in each other.

A message to you pastors out there: "Stop fighting with each other and start helping each other. By pointing someones fault just proves that we are not one under Jesus Christ. That's why many falls."

 

1 Corinthians 1:10 ESV / 120 helpful votes

"I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment".

Thank you
Regards
Renaldo Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment