Tuesday 25 September 2012

Who's ready for Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2?

Well hopefully we gonna get some answers revealed soon! But some times it's better that it's a surprise you don't want the story revealed to much.

As a big fan of the game I am not really adding my views to the upcoming film because sometimes what we want won't work in a LIVE feature. It's better to just be happy with a film that's finally coming out. But I actually think they shouldn't make it in 3d!

The one reason is that although 3d is awesome, I would rather see the film become successful without boasting the ticket prices. And plus a lot of fighting games have been disappointing, so prove without 3d what a film can do!
Nowadays almost every movie comes out in 3d, and it's starting to bore me!

Renaldo Kell
Follow me on twitter @TheKellLeague

No comments:

Post a Comment