Sunday 12 August 2012

A Dark Street Fighter In The Works?

STREET FIGHTER REBORN

I was sitting in front of the PC looking through some pictures of Street Fighter and realize something...... Street Fighter the movie can be a dark and gritty film. The ideas that I had took the version of Street Fighter and turned it on it's head.

Firstly I would get rid of Ryu and Ken's costumes, cause in the games it works, but not in film. I would base it around Bison's tournament that he put together to find the best warriors to build he's army. But mostily I would focus on Ryu, which will take a whole trilogy, how he goes darker into the powers that he was given.

That would be alot more interresting. But first I would like to do a youtube video to prove my point but I need budget for that. If you want to see a darker Street Fighter, just press the donate pay pal button on this site, to help that vision come alive.

Thank you
Renaldo Kell

Email: rekkonentertainment@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment