Monday 21 May 2012

Skyfall The New James Bond Movie

A few weeks ago I spent some time in Las Vegas covering the annual CinemaCon. During Sony’s presentation they had the world premiere of the trailer for Skyfall, the new James Bond film directed by Sam Mendes and starring Daniel Craig. In my write-up about the trailer – in which I did my best to remember and describe everything that I saw – I offered up the prediction that the preview would be attached to the next Sony release, which happened to be Men in Black III. It turns out I was spot on, as Men In Black III arrives in theaters this Friday and today we have the first ever trailer for Skyfall.

Check it out!


http://www.cinemablend.com/new/First-Trailer-Skyfall-Arrives-Online-31018.html




Skyfall has everyone’s favorite British spy fighting a war on two fronts, as an old secret comes back to haunt M (Judi Dench) and test’s Bond’s loyalty to her, while a threat comes to destroy MI6. The film also stars Javier Bardem, Albert Finney, Ralph Fiennes, Helen McCrory, Berenice Marlohe, Ben Whishaw and Naomie Harris. The movie arrives in theaters on November 9th and you can see more from the title in our Blend Film Database.

No comments:

Post a Comment